1. Li C, Kan L, Chen Y, Zheng X, Li W, Zhang W, Cao L, Lin X, Ji S, Huang S, Zhang G, Liu X, Tao Y, Wu S*, and Chen D*, 2015. Ci antagonizes Hippo signaling in the somatic cells of the ovary to drive germline stem cell differentiation. Cell Research 25(10): 1152-70.
2. Ma B, Chen Y, Chen L, Cheng H, Mu C, Li J, Gao R, Zhou C, Cao L, Liu J, Zhu Y*, Chen Q*, and Wu S*, 2015. Hypoxia regulates Hippo signaling through the SIAH2 ubiquitin E3 ligase. Nature Cell Biology 17(1): 95–103
3. Cao L, Wang P, Gao Y, Lin X, Wang F, and Wu S*, 2014. Ubiquitin E3 ligase dSmurf is essential for Wts protein turnover and Hippo signaling. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 454: 167-171
4. Chen Y, Wang Z, Wang P, Li D, Zhou J*, and Wu S*, 2014. CYLD negatively regulates Hippo signaling by limiting Hpo phosphorylation in Drosophila. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 452: 808-812
5. Ling C, Zheng Y, Yin F, Yu J, Huang J, Hong Y, Wu S*, and Pan D*, 2010. The apical transmembrane protein Crumbs functions as a tumor suppressor that regulates Hippo signaling by binding to Expanded. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 107 (23): 10532-10537
6. Wu S, Liu Y, Zheng Y, Dong J and Pan D*, 2008. The TEAD/TEF family protein Scalloped mediates transcriptional output of the Hippo growth-regulatory pathway. Developmental Cell, 14(3): 388-398
7. Dong J, Feldman G, Huang J, Wu S, Zhang N, Comerford SA, Gayyed MF, Anders RA, Maitra A, and Pan D*, 2007. Elucidation of a universal size-control mechanism in Drosophila and mammals. Cell, 130: 1120-1133.
8. Huang J, Wu S, Barrera J, Matthews K, and Pan D*, 2005. The Hippo Signaling Pathway Coordinately Regulates Cell Proliferation and Apoptosis by Inactivating Yorkie, the Drosophila Homolog of YAP. Cell, 122: 421-434.
9. Wu S, Huang J, Dong J, and Pan D*, 2003. Hippo Encodes a Ste-20 Family Protein Kinase that Restricts Cell Proliferation and Promotes Apoptosis in Conjunction with salvador and warts. Cell, 114: 445-456